For the last few years, Squadcast has been building out a market-leading on-call and alert management solution. Over the past few quarters, we have significantly enhanced our on-call product by releasing and improving features related to Incident Response - including Slack / MS Teams integration, Runbooks, Postmortems, Service Level Objectives, and Status Pages. We believe that a reliability platform involves both on-call and incident response - one cannot work effectively without the other.
This approach has been validated by DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) and IT teams at more than 500+ Squadcast customers.
Squadcast continues to help thousands of teams across the globe in accelerating their SRE adoption from startups to large enterprises across various industries including tech, telecom, banking/insurance, media/entertainment, hospitality, education, consumer services, and more. We are proud to be recognized by G2, as “Best Software” under the IT Incident Management category in 2022.
Our goal continues to be to educate and demonstrate how adopting Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices helps teams improve their incident resolution metrics and ultimately, the reliability of their systems.
To reflect all of this added value and to ensure that we keep investing in innovation, today we are announcing our Premium package.
With the introduction of the new “Premium” package, users will have access to all of Squadcast’s on-call and incident response features. In addition, we’re updating our Enterprise subscription to make it easier than ever for users to try out new features. Both these changes are effective as of 3rd October 2022.
Here’s an overview of some key product updates that are transforming the way customers define their Incident Response and Reliability workflows:
1. Slack and Microsoft Teams Integration: Microsoft Teams and Slack play an important role in team collaboration. Incident Response teams can now integrate Squadcast with Microsoft Teams and Slack to route alerts into appropriate channels and take response actions from within to respond to incidents quickly. With these integrations enjoy features like:
2. Runbooks: Enterprises use Runbooks to document the series of steps to be followed in response to an incident. The Runbooks feature in Squadcast allows customers to attach their predefined Runbooks to an incident. This helps reduce associated delays. Future versions of this feature will also support automation capabilities.
3. Service Catalog: We re-designed our Service Catalog to offer users a smoother experience while configuring services in Squadcast. The updated service dashboard provides a consolidated summary of all active services from a centralized location. It helps in:
4. Improved Analytics: Our improved ‘Incident Analytics’ feature helps:
5. Updated Terraform Provider: Our updated Terraform provider can help you create and manage Squadcast's resources at scale. Using configuration as code makes it easier for your On-call and SRE teams to create/ edit escalation policies, manage services, add/ delete users at scale, and much more.
6. SLO Tracker: Integrated with Squadcast incident management, the SLO Tracker simplifies SLO and Error budget tracking with capabilities like:
7. Webforms - a modern alternative to Live-call Routing: Now even users from outside the Squadcast ecosystem can report incidents by filling out a simple form. This can help your organization extend customer support by empowering internal stakeholders and customers to report issues on the go.
In addition to the ones discussed above, an improved Status Page, and a revamped On-call Schedules feature are a few note-worthy changes that are expected to launch in the upcoming quarter.
With the addition of these features and more exciting ones to come, Squadcast is well poised as a holistic end-to-end Reliability Management Platform.
Our mission is to democratize SRE and become the central reliability management tool for organizations of all sizes - both for hyper-growth startups and large-scale enterprises.
The new ‘Premium’ offering is thus a reflection of our ambition and an opportunity for our customers to effectively scale their On-call & SRE processes as they grow with us.
For more information on each of our subscriptions, please visit our pricing page and our FAQs.
Squadcast is an incident management tool that’s purpose-built for SRE. Get rid of unwanted alerts, receive relevant notifications and integrate with popular ChatOps tools. Work in collaboration using virtual incident war rooms and use automation to eliminate toil.